Below is a layout of our PPC process. You can use our timeline to help plan the process on your end.
Adwords/Bing PPC Process
Below is our process before a campaign starts.
1. Submit client details here.
2. We’ll scope out the project and send you traffic estimates. We will also calculate our fees. (1-2 business days)
3. If you want to move ahead with the campaign, we’ll send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, we’ll begin the campaign setup and build.
4. You’ll need to setup Adwords MCC and Bing Management Account and link us to your account.
Campaign setup and build
After we receive payment, we will begin the process below.
1. We’ll share a Google sheet to get client logins so we can setup conversion tracking.
2. We will create the ad build and send it over for approval. During this time we will also setup your clients landing pages. (5 business days)
3. After approved we’ll upload the ad build and start the campaign. (2 business days)
4. We’ll setup a bi-weekly report for the campaign.
5. Once a month we will send you a monthly video report for all of your clients.
After the campaign is live
We will jump into each campaign and optimize it every week. We’ll send you bi-weekly reports and a monthly video report overview for all of your campaigns. Each campaign is different and we will adjust various elements. Some are location bid adjustments, day parting, negative keywords, split testing ad copy, bid adjustments and many other factors.
Facebook And Social Campaign Process
We will follow a similar process above for any social campaigns your client wants to run. You will need to add your clients to your Facebook Business Manager. We will then send you our “white label Facebook user” so we can manage your clients account. To get a quote, please send us details here.